March 6, 2016
Finally, version 1 final has been finally released! Finally!
The release includes 4 cars:
- Honda NSX NA1
- Honda NSX NA2
- Honda NSX-R NA1
- Honda NSX-R S1 (a fictional upgrade for the NSX-R)
The changelog (since the last beta 2) includes:
- much improved physics matching closely the real car;
- accurate sounds recorded from the real car;
- graphical improvements including dash lights, driver shift animations, better headlights and tail lights etc.
- the driver shift animations are not perfect, but good enough for external views
- no LODs
- model & texures — Siim Annuk
- physics — David Dominguez
- initial sounds — NeverKrash, final recorded sounds — Surefoot, sound mixing — Modek